It is the mission of Central Minnesota Christian School to provide a Christ-centered, quality education to equip students for a life of service.
At Central Minnesota Christian School, we are committed to providing a quality education through the lens of a biblical worldview. We strive to be a place where students:
- Develop and grow in their relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Learn to discern God’s will for their lives.
- Discover their God-given talents and learn to use them for the benefit of His kingdom.
- Love, encourage and accept one another with the attitude of a servant.
- View the universe as being created and sustained by a loving God and worship Him accordingly.
- Acquire a life-long passion for learning more about God’s Word and God’s World.
- Use the instruction, resources, and technology available to achieve the highest standards of excellence in education.
Teaching for Transformation
Central MN Christian has adopted the Teaching for Transformation framework as we intentionally invite, nurture, and empower students to be active participants in God’s kingdom story. Using the core practices of storyline, throughline, and flex learning activities, students are guided to see, understand, and experience their role in God’s story. Teaching for Transformation helps bring to life our mission to equip students for a life of service.
Our students from preschool through twelfth grade learn to see the world through God’s eyes. They recognize God’s holiness, truth, and beauty, and take action to address the sin, suffering, and injustice in this fallen world. They look beyond themselves and minister to others through acts of service, love, and compassion.
To learn more about Teaching for Transformation click here