Ensuring Christian Education for Generations to Come!
Central MN Christian School benefits from donor generosity through the CMCS Foundation, which provides a STEWARDSHIP opportunity to leave a LEGACY in support of CHRISTIAN EDUCATION for GENERATIONS to come.
Since 1970, the CMCS Foundation has existed with the purpose to promote, accept, and manage gifts for the long-term sustainability of the school. Gifts to the Foundation are invested with the goal of continuing growth. Annually, the Foundation grants a gift distribution of 6% of the average assets to the school. To ensure your support for Christian education will continue indefinitely for generations to come, your LEGACY can be realized through any of the following ways:
- Appreciated Stock and Other Securities
- Charitable Trusts
- Gift Annuities
- IRA Beneficiary Designation
- LIfe Insurance Beneficiary Designation or Ownership
- Real Estate
- Will and Trust Bequests
The goals of the Foundation are as follows:
- To continue to make Christian education available to as many families as possible.
- To offer all supporters of Central Minnesota Christian School an opportunity to help provide for the long-term financial stability of the school.
- To promote the importance of good Christian stewardship through thoughtful estate planning that will ultimately benefit Kingdom causes.
- To provide access to resources, individuals, and to organizations that can assist you in the planning of your estate.
- To promote and encourage gifts, bequests, and devises to this Fund.
- To invest, manage, and control the assets of the fund in a manner consistent with good investment practices and Biblical principles.
- To use the money, assets, and earnings of the Fund to financially assist CMCS or students thereof.
The Central MN Christian Foundation welcomes gifts at any time. Gifts can be made in several ways including:
- Contributions- Gifts of cash can be made at any time. Gifts can be sent or dropped off at Central Minnesota Christian School.
- Testamentary Gifts- You may give memorial gifts to the school and designate the funds to be directed to the Foundation.
- Create an Estate Plan- While estate planning techniques are beneficial to your family, it can also serve as a significant means to give to the Foundation. Central MN Christian works with Barnabas Foundation to assist our supporters in making these kinds of gifts. To find out more about Barnabas Foundation, click on the "Barnabas Foundation" link to the left.
Gifts to the Central Minnesota Christian School Foundation are permanently held in trust with only the investment income used to aid the school. In other words, it is a gift that KEEPS ON GIVING YEAR AFTER YEAR. The Foundation takes a long-term view of the financial needs and security of the school. Although a separate fund, earnings are typically transferred to Central Minnesota Christian School periodically to provide tuition assistance.
Family & Faith
"We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, His power, and the wonders He has done so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget His deeds but would keep His commands."
- Psalm 78:4-6